Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heart Pain

Hello world! Its been three years. Three years since my last post and wow has shit changed. Guess why I am here though....that's right. I am quitting the weed again. Got the masters, have a nice cozy job now. Got rid of old boyfriend, had a poly relationship with a couple and am now pulling myself out of that hole. Literally on my knees and lifting my broken, disheveled body out of the pain and stupidity of the last year. LOVE HURTS

Oh yeah I learned something. 28 years old now. Old bitch. I started this blog at 23 I think. It's still my secret blog. No one in my real life has ever read it I don't think. I am glad I still can pour out my little heart somewhere.


So yeah, tomorrow is Halloween and I will be taking my first step of sobriety on Thursday. I'll be blogging every time I get the urge to smoke and will probably have a lot of crazy shit to talk about. I don't even know where to begin, but hold on to your hats. It's been a crazy ride.


No comments: