Tuesday, December 9, 2008

annoying lover



Game theory......wtf. Three guys tied to trees in the forest. They are tied in a triangular shape so that each can see only what is behind the to other two. Here is the game. The chief pulls out five women, three are brunette, and two are blonde. The chief says "you have ten minutes to figure out which lady is behind you, blonde or brunette. IF you choose wrong, you die.

You can see what ladies are behind your buddies....you see that each has a brunette behind him. So that leaves one Brunette and Two blondes. Who is behind you?? No communication with your buddies....ten minutes....hands tied behind your back.

Something is fucking missing in this story.

My teacher gave me this for homework when I got out of class at 10pm tonight, and I am sick of thinking aobut it.

Got in a fight with my boyfriend cause I told him he couldn't help me cause it was a "500 level game theory question" and that hurt his feelings so he won't talk to me, and is playing Call of Duty online which is glitching everything I do online.

God damnit.

Sometimes I invision myself sticking a knife deep within my chest and just bleeding out until I die. It's always a knife....in my chest in my neck, somwhere deep, somewhere that hurts.

One night as an undergrad I went to a club that was having fetish night. I was asked if I would be ok with being tied up and whipped for all to see....being an ex stripper, I was always down to put on a show.

Wow, being whipped is painfull. I thought it would be sexual or good feeling, and in a way it was, but not how I thought it would be. It was super painfull and really hurt for awhile, slowly I started drifting into shock, and that's when I finally understood what it was all about. The endophans rushing through your body to deal with the pain is where the pleasure comes from.

I was rithing on the platform and lifting up and down while he was whipping my back and butt, and everyone was watching me and it was really sexy for a moment.

Then I went into full shock and started crying and had to stop. I couldn't stop shaking and crying afterward and was outside trying to get my bearings for awhile. My back had massive welts on it for days after, and I had to hide them from my ex boyfriend because I still wanted to date him and he wouldn't have approved of my actions....

what a weird time. I dont' know why I wrote about it....maybe I miss the action. I am so fucking bored.

2 comments:

Mike Terry said...

damn! Some elliot smith action going on there, easy! Nice post. As far as following, I have no idea, I am not too keen with the blogger stuff actually. Gotta be somewhere in the dashboard section I think. Good luck with the drug free thing. Tough beans, I know.

pacificoasthwy said...

I know!! I randomly stumbled across your blog, and saw you live in Oregon (where I grew up) and then I read your blog and realized you are going through EXACTLY what I went through like 4 months ago!! It sucks for like 2 weeks, but after 2 weeks it's pretty easy. I actually gave all my pieces to my favorite stoner friends for them to keep which really helped (even though I basically gave them about $400 worth of stuff that I was extremely attached to)... but I decided to quit for good (or at least until I fix my life haha).