Monday, December 1, 2008

Day one 3:10pm

Starting this blog to get through the turmoil of giving up weed....yes, I am a stoner....been smoking for years now...grad school has started and I am trying to give it all up....at least till my birthday on april 23rd. I am freaking out......already....and its only been a few hours. It's that I smoke all the time....all the fucking time really....when I drive, when I am home....before I work out...before I do anything really....and it's a sad life .....I just smoke and smoke and watch so much tv my eyes hurt. So, now, when I am angry as I am now (fucking bank gave me hell today trying to get my student loans) and just write until I can't write any more.....


I am going to dance class in a bit....gotta write some emails...I am sure I'll be venting pretty heavy in the next few days....it actually hurts a little to not smoke....anxious, and very easily annoyed. Picking up some clove cigs to help...I hope they do.