Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day four 11:53pm

Another day down, and I am feeling alright hence the lack of an earlier entry. I am tired and don't "need" to vent much, though tonight in class my two fucking friends come in to a 4 hour 500 level grad school class totally wasted. And I was like you guys are really annoying and need to stop making ridiculous comments in class tonight. My hommie tells me to go fuck myself...which hurt my feelings and said that he doesn't say anything to me when I am stoned in class, and I then had to remind him that I don't ever talk when I am stoned "SO THERE!!!"

Anyway, I am enjoying at least being righteous about my sobriety. Stupid alcoholics.... ;-)

but really, it did feel good, to for once be on the other side of the fence. I am doing good, and I don't feel like using at all right now....a new experience. And I talked to my dad on the phone for an hour last night and he told me that I sound different and more excited about everything, and he was really happy to know that I am not using weed anymore.

I like making my dad happy.

yay for me

No comments: