Monday, December 15, 2008

15 days clean


Hit the two week mark....feeling like smoking a bowl. Sooooo I guess it just never ends. Sobriety is never going to be easy and every day is a god damn struggle. My moods are rediculous, and I have kicked my boyfriend out of bed twice this week. So yeah, I am being a bitch. I hope that I can stabalize soon. I traded a dub for six vicodin yesterday and took four....it was OK, but not as cozy as weed is.

It snowed for the first time this year in portland yesterday. I was feeling so cozy with the snow and a fire, and I just wanted to smoke so bad...and I didn't. I have to at least give myself props for not giving in. Another two weeks and I will have made an accomplishment. God weed is a bitch to get out of your system. I have been running and drinking water, but I still feel sluggish and tired all the time, and still no more clear than day two.

Not going to give up though, at least not yet.

1 comment:

CommiePopRocks said...

you can do it! its only a want! i feel for you!