Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 3 2:04 pm


OK, it's day three, I haven't gone this long in over a year. I almost almost lost it today. My boyfriend was looking for the pipe and had to ask my where it was....ugh, anoying. Then I could smell the wonderful goodness spewing from the kitchen as he got a little bit.

I don't think that smoking weed is a bad thing. It's smoking ten times a day that is a bad thing. If only I could smoke like I drink, just a little bit. My mind is playing tricks on me even right now, I keep thinking that I can just smoke one bowl. The effects would only last two hours and then, put it down and move on. yeah right...I know I would just be like I was before.

Its mostly important for me to be clean so that when I have a month long break from school in two weeks, that I don't completely waste that most valuable time. I am going to want to be fully functional to do some of the things that I really want to do, like photography and getting in shape.

I feel that this blog is getting boring. If I am bored and I am the one writing, it's not a good thing. However this blog is for once, just for me, and for me to get healthy.

Getting through this day three will be a blessing, after one week, hopefully it will be breezy getting through the month and the next month etc.

Marijuana really is a strange one....I sometimes wish I had a drug counselor to talk to, because it seems like so less and evil when comparing it to cociane, meth and heroine. I mean, being addicted to those drugs is so bad that been addicted to weed seems miniscule.

still, trying to be strong and keep on trucking

No comments: